Friday, February 28, 2014

Intelligence For turning The Tables On The Government That Spies On Us: LOCATIONS OF THE FUSION CENTERS!

Intelligence For turning The Tables On The Government That Spies On Us: LOCATIONS OF THE FUSION CENTERS!

by reasonvoice
WARNING: REPOSTING THIS WILL PROBABLY GET YOU “NOTICED”
SO I PLAN TO POST THE HELL OUT OF IT!
In light of the information I just got from this new article, the first part here is more or less a re-post of what I found at The Blaze earlier this month. Back when I posted it, It was not the first time I talked around the edges of what are known as “Fusion Centers.” Fusion Centers, by comparison, make FEMA camps look patently constitutional. Much like the FEMA camps, now we have a list of addresses of where these super secret, unmarked, HIGHLY unconstitutional buildings and agents can be located. My advise: STAY AWAY. They do NOT take kindly to being found out. Take my word on that. 
On February 11th I wrote: This is bad. This is really really bad. First, the fact Glenn was unfamiliar with Fusion Centers scares the HELL out of me. I thought he’d be all over them. I first made reference to them in a post back in January of 2013, but I was too scared of what I learned to say much than briefly mention them. Since that time, I’ve let little bits of what I knew leak out in random posts. Go to the Search bar on the Right side and type in “Fusion Centers” to see other posts where I have mentioned them. 

Based on old numbers and personal knowledge, I wold guess there are probably about 80 Fusion Centers nationwide at the moment. Each state has at least one. Their role is to get intel coming in from almost 50 different sources simultaneously at each center. Sources like Police, Fire, Army, Navy, D.H.S., CIA,… you get the idea… they get a TON TON TON TON TON of money to to this. They are all in unmarked buildings, and each building has it’s own “Dictator” so to speak. I say “Dictator” because before I got scared off the story… I was told there is NO CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT for these centers, their heads, the information they are storing, or the military grade firepower they have at their disposal.
I’ll let you chew on that for a bit.. BE WARNED: If you look into these centers, know they do not take kindly to questions, and I can assure you that you won’t have ANY civil rights when you are in their custody. Whatever you do… if you do anything… have multiple people with multiple cameras. Ideallty you’d want an Investigative Journalist with you… for protection… they can’t just disappear. You can.
It’s not just FEMA camps we have to fear.
Evil is working overtime right now. 
A caller identifying himself as a former law enforcement officer asked Glenn Beck’s radio audience on Thursday to look into fusion centers… 
BUT FIRST… HERE IT IS… 
[Audio/Video below cannot be seen in Newsletter - have to go to Blog]

First off, let me tell you about an experience of mine from last year. Back in August of 2013 I received a call from the CID at Ft.Lewis Washington. For those of you who aren’t familiar with them, the CID is: The United States Army’s “Criminal Investigation Command.”
Now why would they want to talk to me? Well it seems back in April of 2013 I posted some pictures on-line of our soldiers posing with dead enemy combatants. I was told in no uncertain terms that the United States Government has forbidden any such photos of our soldiers posing with dead enemy combatants. I was also told that the soldiers in question who took the pictures “have been dealt with.” When I asked why such photos are not allowed I explained that ever since the Civil War photos of the dead and wounded have been taken by private individuals and journalists for over 150 years. The “Special Agent” replied and told me that it had to do with “Hearts and Minds.”
Hearts and Minds”?
Apparently it’s OK for liberals and others to call our brave soldiers “baby killers” and it’s OK to deny their right to Christian worship and still more than alright to call victims of an Islamic terrorist shooting rampage on a military installation “work-place violence,” but it’s not OK to have your picture taken with a dead enemy combatant, who just moments before was killing your friends and tried his darnedest to kill you.
Tell me we do not live in a world gone insane! At first I was compliant with the “Special Agent” when he asked me to not post the photos anymore, but the more I thought about it, the more it just really ticked me off!  I had told him I would delete the pictures from my computer, but instead I decided to keep them, I will not be bullied or intimidated by the likes of any government agency.
If you want to see one of the photos I was talking about go here.
I told the “Special Agent” that if the enemy combatants were killed on the battle field, they were guilty. The Obama administration sends 19 year kids to kill or be killed (and doesn’t even believe in the mission in the first place), but taking a picture of dead bad guys and posting it is somehow immoral? Since the Obama administration is indirectly supporting and doing business with terrorists groups and the U.S. government has offered lucrative business contracts to terror linked groups in Afghanistan, we don’t want to upset them now, do we?
I say all of that to explain why my original article about turning the tables on the NSA was pulled a couple of days ago. After having already received one “courtesy call” from the government along with the veiled warning “We know who you are and we will be watching”; I decided not to take any chances and had my editor pull the article, because it was getting a lot of attention and because of my prior experience with Big Brother I became quite unnerved after the fact. My source for the original article was reliable enough, but after doing some digging I found that he just had named the wrong agency and I apologize for that. But after personally calling some of the numbers (they were quite secretive when I asked which government agency I was calling), I can attest to the authenticity of the list below.
I’m doing what I do at Freedom Outpost to make a difference, to help my fellow Americans. I took an oath when I enlisted in the Army back in 1975 and I still hold that oath sacred. I refuse to be afraid and will not hide in a damn rabbit hole. They may know who we are, thanks to NSA domestic spy programs, but now we know who some of them are and where they are! I think it is fair to turn the tables on the Government, don’t you?
I have compiled a list of names, locations and phone numbers of Department of Homeland Security people all over the country. The very same Department of Homeland Security that considers people like you and me “Radical” and “Domestic Terrorists” because of our belief in God, the Constitution, the 2nd Amendment, membership in various Tea Party groups and our belief in a limited government. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE ANY CONTACT WITH THESE AGENCIES. However, just once, I think it would be considered turn about is fair play for them to be asked, “Why are you spying on me?” and “Why, as a law abiding citizen, am I considered a threat ?” Here also is a detailed list of the different locations of DHS Fusion Centers throughout the U.S.
Now, I am not suggesting that you call and harass these people - DO NOT DO THAT. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE AN ACTIVE TARGET ON THEIR RADAR!  I am merely providing information (that you have a right to know anyway) of names and locations for your own edification.
Read the Source Here:
Follow me @lastgreatstand on Twitter or https://www.facebook.com/LastGreatStand
ALSO NOTICE THE SHARE BUTTONS AT THE BOTTOM AND TWEET BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE ARTICLE TO GET THIS OUT TO OTHER AMERICANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment