Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Iranian President: Obama Wouldn’t Stop Begging Me For A Meeting, Was Upset I ‘Humiliated’ Him By Turning Him Down
Home  »  Iran  »  Iranian President: Obama Wouldn’t Stop Begging Me For A Meeting, Was Upset I ‘Humiliated’ Him By Turning Him Down

Jan 8, 2014 No Comments ›› Jake Hammer reporter_shawn_092413
Obama is so desperate to arm Iran with nukes, he was begging this guy to meet him to make a deal to let them have the time they need to make them. Same reason he didn’t leave any troops behind in Iraq; Iran didn’t want us there, so Obama pulled them out, as he’s willing to do anything to bribe Iran to make the deal. This is called treason, and he needs to be tried, and if found guilty, hung by the neck for it.

Excerpted from Memri:
“At the meeting we had with the president, Rohani said: ‘After I won the elections, Obama relayed a message to me, [even] before [my September 2013] visit to New York. The White House contacted me five times seeking a meeting.’ Now the question must be asked: Why does this superpower insist on meeting Iran’s president… while calling us a third-world [country]?
“Rohani said: During my journey to New York, I arrived at the hotel on Monday night and again they contacted me from the White House. I assembled the delegation accompanying me and we decided not to meet [with Obama]. On Tuesday afternoon after the press conference, they said to me, ‘why did you humiliate Obama and America?’, and I said there was no humiliation. Here I recalled the words of the Imam [Khomeini] who said that one must humiliate the infidel leaders.
“The next part comes from [Foreign Minister] Zarif, who said: ‘Wednesday and Thursday passed, and on Friday they contacted me five times from the White House and said that there should at least be a courtesy telephone conversation.’ I asked why a superpower needs to meet or ask us how we are.
“If Obama asked for a meeting five times before the visit to New York and several times during the visit, it’s because over these eight years measures were taken [by Iran] and, as a result, the United States [now] needs Iran. In Syria, the U.S. did not manage to attack and was humiliated. In practice, Obama was humiliated because he did not stand up to Iran, and hence it is necessary to meet with Iran’s president to show that he is a strong man and tell the world: I brought Iran to the negotiating table after 30 years. That’s why following the telephone call, this message ­– ‘we negotiated with Iran’ – was reported to the world…”

No comments:

Post a Comment