U.S. State Dept. to transport foreign Ebola victims to U.S. hospitals for treatment
- Anti-quarantine nurse Hickox was trained as intelligence officer by the CDC
- U.S. State Dept. to transport foreign Ebola victims to U.S. hospitals for treatment
- Ebola intentionally spread across USA as part of 'organized terror plot' says veterans news site
- Dr. Michael Savage warns Americans have just weeks left to stop nation from collapsing into civil war
- CDC now admits Ebola can spread through the air up to 3 feet away
- Adrenal nutrition and natural remedies for adrenal fatigue
- Ebola survives on surfaces for up to 50 days
- CDC admits it has been lying all along about Ebola transmission; "indirect" spread now acknowledged
- Nobel Prize winner: Ebola can be spread by people who show no symptoms
- Organic and 'natural' brands owned by big corporations funnel millions of dollars into anti-GMO-labeling campaign
- Big Pharma seeks legal immunity for damages from experimental Ebola vaccines
- Propylene Glycol: The Good, the Bad and the Alternatives
- Susan G. Komen partners with fracking industry to 'pink wash' cancer-causing chemicals pumped into ground
- Ebola quarantine nurse's ties to CDC scrubbed from web; was it a staged op to invoke opposition to quarantines?
- Eating organic apples is a healthy, natural way to stimulate weight loss
- Antiviral herbs, vitamins, and minerals
- Vaccine pusher Paul Offit trying to revoke all religious and philosophical exemptions to vaccination
- Meat industry uses chemical 'meat glue' to trick consumers into eating food scraps
This has all come out in a four-page memo acquired by the Washington Times. "The State Department has quietly made plans to bring Ebola-infected doctors and medical aides to the U.S. for treatment," the Times reports.  " The memo even details the expected price per patient, with transportation costs at $200,000 and treatment at $300,000."
The U.S. State Dept. is the same government entity that recently posted an acquisition contract for 160,000 Ebola hazmat suits, which many now believe are being stockpiled in the United States to deal with the Ebola outbreak that's widely anticipated by the government.
So far in the battle against Ebola, the U.S. federal government and White House seem to be working in favor of the deadly virus instead of against it. At every turn, the CDC has deliberately misinformed the public about the ease of Ebola transmission, lied about its incubation period, lied about the spread distance of aerosolized body fluids, prevented the implementation of travel restrictions and even actively dismantled quarantine policies in New Jersey and New York.
America now governed by the Ebola administrationIt is difficult to imagine how the U.S. government could be more of an ally of Ebola than it is already. It has done everything imaginable to promote the spread of Ebola short of lining people up and injecting them with it.
Remember: This is an administration that went from saying Ebola won't ever come to America to literally importing Ebola-infected patients into U.S. hospitals under a deliberate plan to bring them here!
Each day that I read the news on Ebola, I am increasingly astonished at the almost unimaginable reluctance of the Obama administration to support anything that might protect Americans from the pandemic. Every good idea that might offer hope for keeping America safe -- such as the NJ and NY mandatory quarantines for high-risk travelers -- has been immediately and deliberately shot down by the White House working in unison with the CDC.
The ludicrousness of government actions on all this has me wondering whether the CDC should change its name to the Centers for Disease Collaboration.
Above all, given that U.S. hospitals have already proven they cannot contain Ebola in patients, how does the State Dept. think that bringing more Ebola patients to the United States is supposed to protect Americans?
Ebola may not have yet spread across America, but mental insanity is already an epidemic in Washington D.C.
Sources for this article include:
About the author:Mike Adams (aka the "Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
In late 2013, Adams launched the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, where he conducts atomic spectroscopy research into food contaminants using high-end ICP-MS instrumentation. With this research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products to low levels by July 1, 2015.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed "strange fibers" found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health "gurus," dangerous "detox" products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released ten popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.