One People’s Public Trust Lawfully Forecloses Corporations, Banks and Governments for Operating Slavery and Private Money Systems
Foreclosure on Banks and Government via UCC: http://youtu.be/zf69BOWSKdI via @youtube
One People’s Public Trust
But First, A Reality Check
When Were Our Governments Corporatized?
So Is This The “Overthrow Of Government”?
UCC: The Bible Of Commerce
How Did The Trustees Achieve Foreclosure?
So What Does All This Mean?
Why Can’t I See The Change??
Managing “Old System” Actions Against You
“You have made a claim on me, and I am happy to comply with your demand… however I would like to ascertain that I am dealing with the right people. Please demonstrate to me that you represent true government as constituted at the creation of this country.”
“I would be happy to comply with your demand… however in UCC Law there is a filing that remains unrebutted which foreclosed upon the entity you claim to represent. You are now operating on your own personal liability. Please cease your claim on me. If you decide to pursue this claim again, any future interactions between us will be under the following conditions…”
What Mechanisms Are Provided Under The OPPT?
- “Authorized and ordered to protect and preserve the blood and life” of all persons
- Authorized to “take into custody any and all … agents and officers… owning, operating, aiding and abetting private money systems… legal enforcement systems… [and] operating slavery systems”.
- Authorized to “repossess all private money systems, tracking, transferring, issuing, collection, legal enforcement systems”.
- “Granted due authority of discretion… to use any [and] all means, force and strategies… to complete this order”.
Assistance Centres for the One People
- Systems of Knowledge
- Protection & peacekeeping
Moving Forward As “The One People”
- Read other articles about OPPT
- Listen to radio shows about OPPT
- Connect with OPPT-In social media groups
- Visit other websites that support OPPT
- Locate OPPT documentation, press releases and other materials