Friday, December 20, 2013

TODAY I PRAY FOR ONLY ONE THING FOR CHRISTMAS

HEAVENLY FATHER IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST 
I HUMBLY BESEECH YOU THIS DAY LORD
I ASK ONLY FOR THE DEATH OR JAIL FOR OBAMA IN JESUS NAME I PRAY 

Matthew 18:19

 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mark 11:24 

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Matthew 21:22 

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”

Luke 10.19

 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
  Luke 11:13
 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"


Then said the Lord unto me, “Thou hast well seen, for I will hasten My word to perform it.
 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:13


 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.
thank you lord in jesus name i pray
amen and amen

No comments:

Post a Comment