Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sen Pat Roberts: I'm 'Convinced' Valerie Jarrett Tied to IRS Scandal

Sen Pat Roberts: I'm 'Convinced' Valerie Jarrett Tied to IRS Scandal

1 725
Senator Pat Roberts (R-KS) declared that he was “convinced” that “Valerie Jarrett was involved” in the IRS’ targeting of Tea Party groups on Friday’s “Hugh Hewitt Show.”
“If you follow the communications, if we can get it, right up to the Treasury, to the top of the Treasury and right up to the top of the White House, I’m convinced that even Valerie Jarrett was involved. I think this was White House driven. I think all of the information, at least that I saw, leads to that,” he said.
Roberts also reported that Democrats in Congress attempted to “whitewash,” the IRS by simply having Congress issue minority and majority reports, a move that he resisted, stating “I’m a member of the Finance Committee, we have conducted an investigation with regards to the IRS…the effort was made by the majority, by the Democrats in the Congress to simply end that investigation.”
(h/t Daily Caller)
Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett


: Sen Pat Roberts: I’m ‘Convinced’ Valerie Jarrett Tied to IRS Scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment