Friday, September 20, 2013

TODAY WE PRAY FOR THE DEATHS OF THE EVIL PEOPLE KILLING OUR NATION

HEAVENLY FATHER IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS CHIRIST  I PRAY FOR THE DEATHS OF OUR UNJUST RULERS

Psalm 54

King James Version (KJV)
54 Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.
Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good.
For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.
 I DAME ALL THE EVIL PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THIS TO MY NATION I PRAY IN JESUS NAME

Psalm 70

King James Version (KJV)
70 Make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.
Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.
Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.
Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying.


 Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O Lord; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.
52 Blessed be the Lord for evermore. Amen, and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment