- Sheriff Larry Spence of Willacy County spoke to MailOnline after murder of off-duty Border Patrol Agent Javier Vega Jr. who was allegedly gunned down by two illegal immigrants who had been deported six times
- Sheriff Spence said ranchers had reported illegal immigrants walking through the brush in single file, armed with rifles in military fatigues
- Spence said he used to not show a weapon but now he has 'two or maybe three' because of the increasing 'criminal element'
- He added: 'It’s not like it was years ago when people were just looking for a job or something to eat'
- MailOnline also spoke to the woman who reported Javier's alleged killers to the police. She now fears she could be killed by the cartels
Friday, August 8, 2014
URGENT -- Mexican immigrant gangs 'in military fatigues' marching through south Texas...
(MAIL ONLINE) -- 'We're getting overrun and the danger is increasing. We need to open our eyes': Sheriff leading probe into murder of Border Patrol agent claims armed illegal immigrants in military fatigues have been spotted on Texas ranches
Posted by Unknown at 3:26 PM