Friday, August 8, 2014

Attorneys for Barack Obama, Secretary of Homeland Security and Secretary of Health and Human services prepare their response, which was ordered by Judge Hanen to be filed by August 11, in 5 days

Attorneys for Barack Obama, Secretary of Homeland Security and Secretary of Health and Human services prepare their response, which was ordered by Judge Hanen to be filed by August 11, in 5 days

Posted on | August 6, 2014 | 5 Comments
Good Afternoon Dr. Taitz,

I am writing to you under Southern District of Texas local rule 7.2 in order to confer with you about Motions. I am in the process of drafting the Government’s response to Judge Hanen’s order to show cause, which he issued on August 1. Your filing was 43 pages (plus attachments) and I am finding that I will likely be over Judge Hanen’s 20 page limit.

So I am inclined to see if you would agree to me filing an “unopposed motion to exceed 20 pages”? Please let me know. I anticipate being able to get the brief done in under 30 pages (plus tables, index, etc.).

Best regards,

Colin

Colin A. Kisor
Deputy Director
U.S. Department of Justice
Office of Immigration Litigation
District Court Section
Taitz v Johnson, Order to show cause why the shout should not rule in favor of Taitz
Taitz v Johnson Application for Stay draft 12 final summons

No comments:

Post a Comment