Monday, July 21, 2014

Dem Hack Donna Brazile: America Still Racist Because People Are Mean To Obama…

Dem Hack Donna Brazile: America Still Racist Because People Are Mean To Obama…

Donna Brazile
You know, because the left was so nice to Bush.
Via WaPo:
Has Barack Obama’s presidency made it easier or harder for a black person to become president?
In the aftermath of President Obama’s election, I really thought it was time to write a book on reconciliation. That was 2009, a moment of euphoria. And I must tell you, I have been so disappointed. I mean, I understand the partisanship, because I’m political. But what I don’t understand and what I haven’t been able to wrap my head around is why all the vitriol? Simply because you want to destroy his presidency, you’re destroying the country? So we have not turned that corner. We are not post-racial. And in many ways we don’t even know how to have a conversation about being post-racial. Until we get out of that old-school way of thinking about race and opportunity and the ability to transcend some of the past of this country, then we’re going to be stuck in the 20th-century conversation about race.

No comments:

Post a Comment