Sunday, April 20, 2014

president of the bank of utah




Contact the President
We are constantly trying to provide positive experiences for each customer. I love to recognize employees for outstanding performance and appreciate all comments and suggestions submitted to help us improve and do our jobs better.

I'm always interested in anything you would like to share; about our services, how we treat you, our facilities, how we have handled problems, or any other comment or feedback you might have.

The comments you submit through this form receive my personal attention and follow up when needed.

Thank you in advance for your comments

- Doug DeFries
Doug DeFries, President of Bank of Utah


* Indicates a required field
Full Name:* Are you a current
Bank of Utah customer?
Email:* Phone:*
City:* State:*
Preferred Contact Method: My Message is a:
This is regarding a: My Local Branch:
Please give us some details:*
What solution do you feel is necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment