Saturday, February 15, 2014

UN-employment is not the new Freedom! What the Democrats are saying now!

UN-employment is not the new Freedom! What the Democrats are saying now!

Recently members of Congress and Senate have been carrying on as if to be UN-employed is a blessing. Nothing can be further from the truth! I know this to be a FACT. The reason is simple....I myself was on UN-employment many years ago. At that time it was one of the most humiliating experiences I ever had.

To be UN-employed at that time was to admit failure. That was the era I came from. At that time UN-employment benefits were approximately 3 months in length. The result? I hustled to find work....any work. I took that sense of failure and decided to turn it into a "positive". I vowed NEVER to let that happen again and to SAVE my money so if it did I could "weather the storm".

Here we are now...UN-employment benefits at the time of this writing last 1.9 YEARS... almost a full 2 years! To top that off we now have lawmakers who are acting as if UN-employment is a blessing. To say this is an INSULT and a LIE to Americans who want to get ahead!


Democrat Nancy Pelosi: CBO Report Shows Obamacare Gives Americans Freedom to 'Follow Their Passion.'

Democrat Harry Reid Says Unemployment is a Good Thing – It’s “Free Agency”

Democrat Chuck Schumer: 'What CBO Said Is That Many American Workers Would Have Freedom'

Democrat Keith Ellison defends Obamacare disincentivizing work: Americans 'work too hard anyway'

Obama, Dems and Media:  No Jobs and Poverty are Good for you!

Community organizers chase Trader Joe’s out of… Portland, Oregon?

I myself have been on UN-employment so I can say this....NO UN-employment is NOT "freedom"! It does NOT give people "freedom to pursue their passions". UN-employment is "economic slavery"! It ENSLAVES the people and ROBS them of their "passions". You are entirely dependent upon that check from the Government. NO ambition...NO drive....NO motivation. Your desire to "get ahead in life" is ROBBED from you. Is that 'Freedom'?

Call your Congressman...call your Senator. Make your voice heard! Let those "leaders" know that 'economic slavery' is NOT Freedom!!

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment