Saturday, October 19, 2013

Obama Nigger Targets Everyday Americans

August 19, 2010 - Status Report


Obama Nigger Targets Everyday Americans
Obama Nigger Targets Everyday Americans

Well boy and girls, the Obama nigger has once again targeted everyday Americans with new legislation. This latest legislation states that the knuckle-dragger can target your house and fire upon you for the mere report that there might be terrorism going on inside. That's right, you can be shot because Buckwheat down the road said you hate niggers, or muslims, or might think the nigger's sausage casing, Valerie Jarrett, is just a whore he keeps close for convenience. Sounds like a drive-by, doesn't it?
Typical of niggers everywhere.

Despite it's lack of constitutionality, the bill passed the senate unread and congress, also unread, and made it to his desk. Now signed, the Obama nigger may, on simply a whim, claim you are a TERRORIST and fire on you without an arrest or the typical warrants and due process afforded in the constitution.
You'll simply be shot dead, lawfully. I wonder how liberals will feel about this once Republicans are back in office? Hmm.
In any course, it is for this reason that I have discontinued this blog, and this reason alone. I do however still read your comments and answer all of my personal messages.

Once the law is repealed in 2012 I'll return to release all of the reports you're missing. Your eyes will bug out, your head will hurt, and you'll pray for your country and your family.
It may not be fair, or just, but it's a necessity. This became even more so earlier this year when I was commissioned to join a political think tank, the group unaware of my racial convictions.



This is the case with many of us. We are hired or appointed because for our achievements and from there we attempt to keep our American ideals alive. Since that time I've consulted on several hundred issues relating to the human vs nigger debate, many including welfare and government spending.
While I'm away I trust that you'll keep the faith, knowing that I am doing what I can to keep you safe in these uncertain times.
You are not alone.



Until next time my friends - For now and always -

No comments:

Post a Comment