Friday, April 12, 2013

Tennessee State Militia/Guard has stopped DHS armored Vehicles from Kentucky -Russians with DHS Eagle uniforms

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL March 05, 2013
Posted: 04 Mar 2013 06:22 PM PST

I got an email from someone who I know and is
part of the Tennessee State
Militia/Guard.

The
various units of the Tn. State Guard are listed here.


Let me explain
the Tennessee State Guard first. 22 Governors got together last year and
created State Militia/Guards that can not be federalized as the
National Guards can be. They also did this due to the Federal government taking
the equipment from the National Guards and sending it over to Iraq and
Afghanistan. When the Governors have requested the equipment back for the state
the Federal government has said "It is too expensive to bring back." The states
have had to do without equipment for any emergencies of the individual states.


The governors decided they would form their own State Militias/Guards
that can not be controlled by the federal government at any time and they are
strictly under the State control along with all the equipment purchased.


The person who contacted me, did so due to my article about the DHS armored vehicles and the picture I took of one
when I was in Kentucky.


Here are the pictures :






purchased person contacted article dhs armored vehicles picture kentucky pictures
Armored DHS vehicle in Kentucky





dhs armored vehicles picture kentucky pictures armored dhs vehicle kentucky
Armored DHS vehicle in
Kentucky
The email with this information is
from someone I have the utmost respect for.

Here is the contents of the email from the person who is part of the Tennessee
State Militia and was at a meeting a couple of weeks ago after getting the
following email from them today 3/4/13 regarding the above Armored DHS
vehicles.



At our
last "meeting" several weeks ago, we were advised by a High Ranking Official of
the State Guard that they stopped vehicles of this type coming from KY into TN.
The troops were wearing very distinct uniforms for the Dept. of Homeland
Security that were not recognized and the men they stopped were Eastern
European, probably Russian. Apparently, there is some type of FEMA/DHS camp
somewhere in Kentucky?

After receiving the above
email, we spoke on the phone, I wanted to find out more information about the
Russian/Eastern European DHS troops that were handling the armored vehicles.

During our phone conversation. They told me that the uniforms were not typical
DHS uniforms but they had Eagles on their sleeves and it was stressed these were
different DHS uniforms than regular ones. The Russian/Eastern troops were not
armed that were in the DHS uniforms and they were very polite to the State
Militia. They were stopped from coming into Tennessee. This person told me
that in Gatlinburg, Tennessee people are reporting being questioned and stopped
by DHS that are Russian. I was also told that the high ranking official
mentioned Kentucky FEMA camps.


I wrote about how I found out the Smoky Mountains are part of the UN last year, as
most of our National Parks, including the Grand Canyon, Statue of Liberty, etc.
after I saw a plaque (took pictures of it) at Newfoundland Gap last
year.

After speaking with this person, I have to wonder if Russian UN/DHS
troops are now being placed around the Smoky Mountains.

I have
researched and found what could be the Military installation that the armored
vehicle came from pictured in the area of Kentucky, I saw them. It is The Bluegrass Army Chemicals installation of 14600
acres.
That installation has 523
tons of Nerve Chemical weapons.
It is also a possible FEMA camp. It has a
very strange layout.

-------------------------------------------------------------

DHS Armored Vehicles (as pictured below) with
Russian Troops that had DHS uniforms on being Stopped from coming into Tennessee
from Kentucky

Posted: 04 Mar 2013 06:13 PM PST

UPDATE
3/4/13 9:32 Am - I am bringing this up to the top, (I originally wrote and
published it, in July of 2012) due to the fact it has been disclosed DHS has purchased 2700 of these for the
streets of the U.S.
The picture I got has #1 on it. So was it the
prototype and is being built somewhere in Kentucky?


Edit to add 12:45 pm 3/4/13 : check back - I
am working on an article from a real source of intelligence given to me this
morning regarding these vehicles. It is very explosive and completely bizarre
information. I will link the article here, when I am finished with
it.


Update 7:30 Pm -
Here is the article mentioned above:


DHS Armored Vehicles (as pictured below)
_____________________________________________________________

I
was in Kentucky this last week. While driving up there I came across at least
10 different trucks hauling military vehicles going North. I even came across
them in the small town of Winchester Kentucky, which is where I took the first
picture of a Homeland Security armored vehicle.
A friend who was driving up the other way through Bowling Green on Interstate
65 to Louisville said he saw about 20 trucks with military vehicles that same
day going North too. I was going up Interstate 75 to Lexington
Kentucky.

I then went on a small road to Winchester and passed this
Homeland Security truck. I waited on the side of the road ahead of it to
capture the picture. I was not able to get pictures of all the other military
vehicles except for one. I saw many armored vehicles similar to this Homeland
Security vehicle on trucks but they did not say Homeland Security on them.


Coming back yesterday (Saturday 28th) I saw more going North
again.

I know there are military bases around but it sure does seem they
are moving a lot of vehicles right now and they were all going North. I did not
see any going South at all.

Anyone else noticing a lot of moving of
military vehicles? Anyone seeing these Homeland Security vehicles on trucks
around the country?

Why were they going through the small town of
Winchester Kentucky with it?
vehicles homeland security vehicles trucks country town winchester kentucky itnbsp


Edit - Added 5:15 Pm - I was just looking
at my pictures closer. I just noticed two things. One there is no license plates
on the trucks. Second.... notice how the DHS armored vehicle has a backwards
American Flag in front? Why is the flag
backwards?


license plates trucks notice dhs armored vehicle american flag flag
Update. ChrisinMaryville, Sent me the answer to my
question about the Flag.


Why is the flag displayed in reverse on the
hood?


When the flag is stationary, the constellation is in the place
of honor in the upper left corner.

However, when the flag is attached to
something that moves, the constellation is placed to represent the flag being
carried forward, so viewed from the starboard side where the "staff/mast" would
be at the front of the vehicle with the constellation in the upper right). It's
been this way for a long, long time. At least since immediately prior to
WWII.

UPDATE 9/6/12 - Rense has
an article and pictures of the same DHS type vehicle I have above. They show a
police one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment