Thursday, April 25, 2013

Photo Proof Of FEMA Coffins Being Moved Northbound On Georgia Highway Possibly To Chicago

When the driver of this truck noticed the photographer taking pictures, he immediately pulled off of the highway.
RELATED STORY: Obama and FEMA DETENTION CAMPS
I was the photographer. This picture was taken on highway 85 Northbound two miles south of Elberton, Ga. It is absolutely true.
May 8 2012: Thank you for posting on this forum! I was the photographer. This picture was taken on highway 85 Northbound two miles south of Elberton, Ga. It is absolutely true. I blew past the truck doing 82MpH. My tail lights were even with the front of the rigs cab when it occurred to me what they were. I slammed on my brakes to let the rig pass. As I pulled out my blackberry and positioned for the shot, the driver looked in his side-view mirror and slammed on his brakes. He then banked right to exit the highway onto an exit ramp towards Elberton. I could not operate the manual transmission, save the shot, and maneuver my vehicle to follow.
Thanks again to whomever posted this here. People need to see this.
Nick® source – Before It’s News
NTEB MUST-READ: The Blessed Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment