Friday, March 8, 2013

Homeland Security and Military Vehicles - Pictures I Captured while in Kentucky UPDATE 3/4/13 9:32 Am - I am bringing this up to the top, (I originally wrote and published it, in July of 2012) due to the fact it has been disclosed DHS has purchased 2700 of these for the streets of the U.S. The picture I got has #1 on it. So was it the prototype and is being built somewhere in Kentucky? Edit to add 12:45 pm 3/4/13 : check back - I am working on an article from a real source of intelligence given to me this morning regarding these vehicles. It is very explosive and completely bizarre information. I will link the article here, when I am finished with it. Update 7:30 Pm - Here is the article mentioned above: DHS Armored Vehicles (as pictured below) with Russian Troops that had DHS uniforms on being Stopped from coming into Tennessee from Kentucky. __________________________________________________________________________ I was in Kentucky this last week. While driving up there I came across at least 10 different trucks hauling military vehicles going North. I even came across them in the small town of Winchester Kentucky, which is where I took the first picture of a Homeland Security armored vehicle. A friend who was driving up the other way through Bowling Green on Interstate 65 to Louisville said he saw about 20 trucks with military vehicles that same day going North too. I was going up Interstate 75 to Lexington Kentucky. I then went on a small road to Winchester and passed this Homeland Security truck. I waited on the side of the road ahead of it to capture the picture. I was not able to get pictures of all the other military vehicles except for one. I saw many armored vehicles similar to this Homeland Security vehicle on trucks but they did not say Homeland Security on them. Coming back yesterday (Saturday 28th) I saw more going North again. I know there are military bases around but it sure does seem they are moving a lot of vehicles right now and they were all going North. I did not see any going South at all. Anyone else noticing a lot of moving of military vehicles? Anyone seeing these Homeland Security vehicles on trucks around the country? Why were they going through the small town of Winchester Kentucky with it? Edit - Added 5:15 Pm - I was just looking at my pictures closer. I just noticed two things. One there is no license plates on the trucks. Second.... notice how the DHS armored vehicle has a backwards American Flag in front? Why is the flag backwards? Update. ChrisinMaryville, Sent me the answer to my question about the Flag. Why is the flag displayed in reverse on the hood? When the flag is stationary, the constellation is in the place of honor in the upper left corner. However, when the flag is attached to something that moves, the constellation is placed to represent the flag being carried forward, so viewed from the starboard side where the "staff/mast" would be at the front of the vehicle with the constellation in the upper right). It's been this way for a long, long time. At least since immediately prior to WWII. UPDATE 9/6/12 - Rense has an article and pictures of the same DHS type vehicle I have above. They show a police one too.

Homeland Security and Military Vehicles - Pictures I Captured while in Kentucky

UPDATE 3/4/13 9:32 Am - I am bringing this up to the top, (I originally wrote and published it, in July of 2012) due to the fact it has been disclosed DHS has purchased 2700 of these for the streets of the U.S.  The picture I got has #1 on it.  So was it the prototype and is being built somewhere in Kentucky?

Edit to add 12:45 pm 3/4/13 :  check back - I am working on an article from a real source of intelligence given to me this morning regarding these vehicles.   It is very explosive and completely bizarre information.   I will link the article here, when I am finished with it. 

Update 7:30 Pm - Here is the article mentioned above:

DHS Armored Vehicles (as pictured below) with Russian Troops that had DHS uniforms on being Stopped from coming into Tennessee from Kentucky.
__________________________________________________________________________

I was in Kentucky this last week.  While driving up there I came across at least 10 different trucks hauling military vehicles going North.  I even came across them in the small town of Winchester Kentucky, which is where I took the first picture of a Homeland Security armored vehicle.

 A friend who was driving up the other way through Bowling Green on Interstate 65 to Louisville said he saw about 20 trucks with military vehicles that same day going North too.  I was going up Interstate 75 to Lexington Kentucky.

 I then went on a small road to Winchester and passed this Homeland Security truck.  I waited on the side of the road ahead of it to capture the picture.  I was not able to get pictures of all the other military vehicles except for one.  I saw many armored vehicles similar to this Homeland Security vehicle on trucks but they did not say Homeland Security on them. 

Coming back yesterday (Saturday 28th) I saw more going North again.

I know there are military bases around but it sure does seem they are moving a lot of vehicles right now and they were all going North.  I did not see any going South at all.

Anyone else noticing a lot of moving of military vehicles?  Anyone seeing these Homeland Security vehicles on trucks around the country?

Why were they going through the small town of Winchester Kentucky with it? 






















Edit - Added 5:15 Pm - I was just looking at my pictures closer. I just noticed two things. One there is no license plates on the trucks. Second.... notice how the DHS armored vehicle has a backwards American Flag in front? Why is the flag backwards?


Update. ChrisinMaryville,  Sent me the answer to my question about the Flag.

Why is the flag displayed in reverse on the hood?

When the flag is stationary, the constellation is in the place of honor in the upper left corner.

However, when the flag is attached to something that moves, the constellation is placed to represent the flag being carried forward, so viewed from the starboard side where the "staff/mast" would be at the front of the vehicle with the constellation in the upper right). It's been this way for a long, long time. At least since immediately prior to WWII.

UPDATE 9/6/12 - Rense has an article and pictures of the same DHS type vehicle I have above.   They show a police one too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment