Wednesday, March 6, 2013

EYEWITNESS ALLEGES DEMOCRAT UNION VOTE FRAUD IN WISCONSIN

EYEWITNESS ALLEGES DEMOCRAT UNION VOTE FRAUD IN WISCONSIN

6/5/2012 | FOXNATION.COM

On WMAL’s The Chris Plante Show today a Michigan resident by the name of "Mike" called in to discuss how he had infiltrated a Michigan Union's organized bus convoy, en-route to vote in the Wisconsin recall election for Democrats.
The caller claimed that Michigan’s “Democrat Unions” had organized a convoy of 4 buses, filled with Michigan Democrats, with the intention of voting for Tom Barrett in the Wisconsin recall election. 
Caller “Mike” describes “Greyhound size buses, filled to capacity” with a good amount of “freebies” available, “They treated me to lunch!”
The caller also points out that the organizers did not tell union riders that it is illegal to vote in Wisconsin if you're from another state.
TRANSCRIPT:
CHRIS PLANTE, RADIO HOST:
Lets go to Mike... Mike. You're on the Chris Plante Show
CALLER MIKE:
Hey how ya doin' Chris.
PLANTE:          
Hey I'm good.
CALLER MIKE:
I'm trying to be quiet... I'm actually on a bus. I'm from Michigan and I'm actually on a bus. Three other buses following us and we're on our way to Wisconsin. I'm not even a registered Democrat.
PLANTE:
...and what are you doin'? What are you going there for?
CALLER MIKE:
I'm gonna vote for Scott Walker...
PLANTE:
You're going to Michigan? You're going to Wisconsin from Michigan?
CALLER MIKE:
No, we're going to Wisconsin. We're from Michigan.
PLANTE:
Yes
CALLER MIKE:
It's four buses total.
PLANTE:
..uh huh..
CALLER MIKE:
We're going to Wisconsin. We're from Michigan. Right outside Detroit and... they got four buses up here, Chris. I dont know if they got other buses coming from other directions but it's four buses and we're going to Wisconsin to vote.
PLANTE:
..and you're going to Wisconsin to vote for? For Scott Walker?
CALLER MIKE:
..I'm voting for Scott Walker. I know most these people arent.but I'm actually...
PLANTE:
Now, wait a minute, now wait just a minute. You're going, you're on a bus. in a convoy of four buses. You left the Detroit area. The convoy of four buses is headed to Wisconsin to vote. Now who organized this little foray?
CALLER MIKE:
Chris, I'm not even sure. I just heard about it and I jumped on the bus. I'm talking low key cause' I guarantee that if these people knew my intentions..man I'd be killed.
PLANTE:
You're on a bus full of people going from Michigan to Wisconsin and you believe that most of the people on the bus..other than yourself..you believe that ALL of the people other than yourself are going there to vote for Tom Barrett
CALLER MIKE:
Most of them are Democrat..it's a Democratic union..its actually a Democratic union organized by Democrats. But I'm not goin on there to vote for the Democrat. I'm going on there to vote for Scott Walker. Once I heard about it I- I was thinking, hey..this is an opportunity to sabotage what they always do to Republicans.
PLANTE:
But you're all alone on this bus whispering into your cell phone
CALLER MIKE:
Well I dont know if theres other people with my intentions but I know most of these people..most of these people..their intentions are to go vote for Democrats. I mean I know why people vote for Democrats, man they give out all kinds of free stuff Chris!
PLANTE:
Well thats the plan. Now, let me ask you this because this is a very interesting and very curious telephone call. How are you listening to the show?
CALLER MIKE:
No. I drive tractor trailer. I told you..I drive tractor trailer and I know your number. I'm always in DC, Virginia, Artisan area. I'm always in that area. I deliver out near 27 up there near the Pentagon
PLANTE:
Alright and how did you hear about this convoy of buses going to Wisconsin?
CALLER MIKE:
Because I live in that area. I live right outside of Detroit
PLANTE:
But how did you personally get wind of this convoy?
CALLER MIKE:
Lets just say my uncle works for a union out here, at the Chrysler plant.
PLANTE:
And is it a United Auto Workers convoy?
CALLER MIKE:
I mean their not really..their not really like labeling who they are but it is uh..it is the auto union..it is a union but their not labeling EXACTLY who they are
PLANTE:
Okay and these four buses, do they have any obvious markings on them? Are they Greyhound buses? Are they marked in some way?
CALLER MIKE:
They're just charter buses
PLANTE:
They're just charter buses...
CALLER MIKE
They're big, black with gray lines on the side. Charter buses.
PLANTE:
Alright, what you're telling me is the Unions in Michigan have organized a bus convoy and you're riding in that bus convoy and they're bringing Michigan residents to Wisconsin in order to vote illegally for Tom Barrett?
CALLER MIKE:
Well, when the Democrats do it, its not illegal, Chris. They treat me to lunch!
PLANTE:
And you get lunch?!
CALLER MIKE:
They have alot freebies on this... alot of freebies with this deal. Alot of freebies.
PLANTE:
And the unions are busing people in from Michigan to vote in Wisconsin and everybody knows that they're there to vote illegally?
CALLER MIKE:
That's the intention. That's exactly the intention. The election
PLANTE:
And have they told where you are going? Are you going to Milwaukee? Kenosha? Do you know where are you going?
CALLER MIKE:
I'm really not sure, I don't think we're going all the way to Milwaukee, I'm not sure we're going that far in.  But, I could find you what town and call you right back.

EYEWITNESS ALLEGES DEMOCRAT UNION VOTE FRAUD IN WISCONSIN 

 

 http://gulagbound.com/29382/the-lefts-national-vote-fraud-strategy-exposed/ 

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/2112/031/Voting_Fraud_By_Government_Officials_Caught_On_Tape_Why_Are_They_Not_In_Jail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment