Monday, February 18, 2013

A message to me from the Obama camp published in Examiner.com: if the court rules for her and Orly Taitz wins, Obama’s lawyers will argue that the article 2, section 1, clause 5 is unconstitutional, it discriminates against the people not born in the U.S. My answer “Bring it on boys, I am ready to argue!” Posted on | February 17, 2013 | 50 Comments President George Soros: how probing Obama’s natural-born … 18 hours ago Attorney Orly Taitz, Russian immigrant and leader of the “Birther” Movement www.examiner.com/article/president-george-soros-how… – Cached More results from examiner.com »

A message to me from the Obama camp published in Examiner.com: if the court rules for her and Orly Taitz wins, Obama’s lawyers will argue that the article 2, section 1, clause 5 is unconstitutional, it discriminates against the people not born in the U.S. My answer “Bring it on boys, I am ready to argue!”

Posted on | February 17, 2013 | 50 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment