Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Operation Stormcell: http://youtu.be/P0NKMyOK2P8 via @youtube
I received this message from #TheStoneVoice and I am honored to join with him as a brother and fellow human to bring justice to his community!................ EXPECT US ~
Kevin, If your the real deal then start tellin your friends that my family and friends are being murdered in Ohio.
 I am @lstormcloud on twitter and I uncovered a huge cell of corruption in Ohio and wish to expose them for who they are. I have activist friends being murdered by assholes in Ohio who steal tax dollars while trying to force me to participate. I have had numerous attempts on my life for whistleblowing and have been a political prisoner right here in the U.S. on several occasions over the past 5 years after they attempted to overdose me with psyche meds. Want in on some hot ticket shit right here in country, I'm your man. WTF in Ohio. YOU wanna talk TRUTH, I'm available.
  Recent Updates will be listed below
#Truth #Murdered New lawsuit filed in Craig Burdine death case
http://www.sanduskyregister.com/article/27544
 If you are able to support my efforts please do so HERE If you would like to see my future goals please go HERE
      You could have Expected us

No comments:

Post a Comment