Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OBAMA CAN FUND TERRORIST LIKE IRAN GIVE MONEY TO LIBYA AFTER THEY KILLED CHRIST STEVENS AND BUILD THEM A WALL MART SET UP THESE FLASE FLAGS KILLING CHRISTIANS AS IF WE ARE RETARDS FUCK YOU Obama: Some Gun Control Measures 'I Can Accomplish Through Executive Action' "I'm confident that there are some steps that we can take that don't require legislation and that are within my authority as president."


BY CLEO

OBAMA CAN FUND TERRORIST LIKE IRAN  GIVE MONEY TO LIBYA AFTER THEY KILLED CHRIST STEVENS AND BUILD THEM A WALL MART SET UP THESE FLASE FLAGS KILLING CHRISTIANS AS IF WE ARE RETARDS FUCK YOU

Obama: Some Gun Control Measures 'I Can Accomplish Through Executive Action'

"I'm confident that there are some steps that we can take that don't require legislation and that are within my authority as president."

President Obama said he'd take "executive action" to deal with guns at his press conference today:
"My understanding is the vice president's going to provide a range of steps that we can take to reduce gun violence," said Obama. "Some of them will require legislation, some of them I can accomplish through executive action. And so I will be reviewing those today, and as I said, I will speak in more detail to what we're going to go ahead and propose later in the week. But I'm confident that there are some steps that we can take that don't require legislation and that are within my authority as president, and where you get a step that, has the opportunity to reduce the possibility of gun violence, then i want to go ahead and take it."
 Obama: Some Gun Control Measures 'I Can Accomplish Through Executive Act...: http://youtu.be/fJc1D33lFs4 via @youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment