Sunday, October 19, 2014

My STATEMENT OF TRUTH - Cameron Emails leaked

My STATEMENT OF TRUTH - Cameron Emails leaked

SERIOUS CRIMES ALLEGED AGAINST UK‘PRIME’ MINISTER CAMERON . . . 1) Subverting the Constitution.2) Malfeasance in Public Office.3) Accessory before, during and after the fact of“Aggravated Criminal Damage” (to the Earth). 4) Sedition5) Treason6) Fraudulent Misrepresentation[Section 2, Criminal Damage Act, “damage or destroy ANY property with intent to endanger Life, or KNOWING that Life would be endangered].(maximum Life Imprisonment).

On the 5th of August 2013, I arrived at the anti-fracking protest site in Balcombe.I have been an active campaigner for the environment for over 35 years, using Universal principles of Law in a sustained effort to bring public attention to the criminal nature of Global “un-necessary and unreasonable environmental damage and destruction”.Very soon after arriving at the site, I learned that several people had already been arrested during the protest, and released with bail conditions stipulating that they did not return to the site until after their court appearances which would be several months later, thus effectively barring them from their lawful right to further protest.Several of us went to support the arrested people at a hearing in Crawley magistrates court where the bail conditions were duly lifted.While I was in the court, I was handed a copy of the “Argus” newspaper, and on the front page was a leading article saying that David Cameron had had an email correspondence, over a year previously, with the Environment Agency in which he had asked them to modify a report stating that fracking is very dangerous and should NOT be done anywhere near any underground water supplies, and even then, only under the strictest control. The strong wording was apparently due to serious dangers encountered during many twenty years of “fracking” experience in the USA. It was revealed in the email correspondence that the government’s response to the strongly worded report was to request that the wording in the report be moderated (falsified/finessed) to allow fracking to take place in the UK.The very day before the court hearing, Cameron had been on public television stating candidly that “fracking” is SAFE and that we should embrace this new technology with open hearts as the answer to all our energy needs.My immediate thought was that Cameron was guilty of “misfeasance in public office”,of “fraudulent misrepresentation”, of “subverting the English Constitution”,and “accessory before, during , and after the fact of Aggravated Criminal Damage”. These are VERY SERIOUS CRIMES, and I spent some time considering what to do about the issues raised.The day after the court hearing, I was present at the protest site, when I noticed Superintendent Lawrence Hobbs was in attendance on the other side of the road. I approached him, and laid my concerns before him, notifying him that I wanted to report the crimes; I requested a “crime reference number” and I made it clear that I wanted the crimes investigated.Superintendent Hobbs replied that he would need some time to consider the matter, I asked him how much time he would need . . . he said that he needed until the Monday after the weekend of the 17 – 18 August when things would have calmed down. I replied that things would be getting more busy after the weekend, and I said that if he hadn’t given me a crime reference number within 24 hours I would (reluctantly) have to report him for failing to report the offences. Superintendent Hobbs gave me his business card, and I called him the following morning. He said that he had not reported the offences, that he was too busy to deal with my issues, and please would I go through normal channels in Sussex Police in order to report the allegations. I tried the SP switchboard several times but it was busy.I then noticed that the senior “media relations officer of SP was present on the site nearby, and I approached him with my concerns. He stated that he would pass on my message that I was now going to take the matter further to Superintendent Hobbs. Due to the large number of protestors expected over the weekend of the 17 – 18August, there were several media personnel present, so, having good reason to have little faith that the Police proceedure in this case would be anything other than excruciatingly slow, I fetched a loud-hailer, intending to “raise a hue and cry”, and I made the issues known to all and sundry.The next day my picture appeared in the Argus newspaper as shown here:http://www.theargus.co.uk/resources/images/2595819.jpg?type=articleLandscape 
THIS was the comment in the newspaper underneath me:David Cameron could be charged with crimes if one protester gets his way.http://www.theargus.co.uk/resources/images/2595819.jpg?type=articleLandscapeNick St Clare has asked Sussex Police to charge the Prime Minister with subverting the constitution, accessory for aggravated criminal damage of the environment and maladministration in public office.But he said superintendent Lawrence Hobbs had failed to file the complaints and produce a crime reference number - so Mr St Clare also reported the officer for failing to record the crime.Mr St Clare said: “Life is being endangered. Every police officer takes an oath to uphold the law.“Everyone here is being arrested - but, in my opinion, the protestors are effectively upholding the police oath, which is to uphold the law.“The police should stand by us.” http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10621199.The_fracking_fightback__day_one_of_the_No_Dash_for_Gas__swoop__on_Balcombe/

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10610762.Secret_emails_reveal_the_risk_to_water_in_Sussex_from_fracking_was_known_by_officials/

Secret emails reveal the risk to water in Sussex from frackingwas known by officials

ECO-ACTIVISTS ARE BEING ARRESTED FOR “UPHOLDING THEPOLICE OATH OF OFFICE”. 

 The MOST SERIOUS threat to Life and Property, and the MOST SERIOUS breach of the Law  on the Earth today is “Un-necessary and Unreasonable Environmental Damage and Destruction” –it is commonly agreed to be as serious as a threat of World War, and constitutes the SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENCE of “Aggravated Criminal Damage” (max Life Imprisonment).

THE POLICE OATH IS:

“TO PROTECT LIFE ANDPROPERTY AND TO UPHOLD THE LAW”
www.ecotort.blogspot.co.ukhttp://crimebodge.com/how-to-force-the-police-to-investigate-a-crime/

No comments:

Post a Comment