Monday, October 27, 2014

Joel Osteen: «Obama is a Christian, doing a good job»

Joel Osteen: «Obama is a Christian, doing a good job»

Charismatic mega Church prosperity teacher Joel Osteen brands the US President as «A good Christian, who is doing a good job in a difficult time».

Joel Osteen and his wife
Joel Osteen and his wife
These questions came to mind while watching Joel Osteen and his lovely wife, Victoria, on CNN’s “Larry King Live” last week. King pointed out that many Americans are still confused about Obama’s religion and asked, «Does it matter?»
«Well, it matters to me,« said Osteen. «It matters to me that I know he loves the Lord, and I think it’s important that he has convictions from his faith. So to me, it matters when I’m making my personal decisions».
Mrs. Osteen weighed in, too: «It does. It matters to me. … I believe he is a Christian».
Source: http://www.worldnetdaily.com
My comment:
The Holy Spirit shall leads us into the truth, and all the truth. Joel Osteen is one of the leading global preachers of the false Prosperity Gospel. He can be seen on God TV, and on other prominent claimed to be Christian TV-stations.
This comment by the American preacher and his wife, makes me more sure about what I already knew. That both Obama and Joel Osteen is serving the same Lord. But it is not God of Bible, and His Messiah.
How can i be so blunt with Obama?
Well in Cairo, Obama spoke about «The Holy Koran», and branded Islam as a peaceful religion.
When Jesus walked on Earth, there was neither Muslims, nor a book called the Koran. The Koran is full of errors. It has deleted the Covenant people, the offspring of Isaac and Jacob.  In Islam, there in not place for Jews, nor Christians who claims to have been saved by a Son of King David, the Jewish Messiah Jesus of Nazareth.
If Joel Osteen was a Christian, The Holy Spirit would have told him to expose men like Obama.

Rate this:

No comments:

Post a Comment