CAIR Publishes a Hit List for Jihadis
CAIR, the Council on American Islamic Relations, has published a hit list for US Muslim jihadis to make their job easier.
In case you might not know who CAIR is, here’s some background on the organization
- The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) describes itself as a “non-profit, grassroots membership organization…established to promote a positive image of Islam and Muslims in America,” and to protect Muslims from hate crimes and discrimination. According to the council’s spokesman Ibrahim Hooper, “We are similar to a Muslim NAACP.” CAIR has further explained that it is “dedicated to presenting an Islamic perspective on issues of importance to the American public.”
- The Department of Justice named the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a self-described civil rights group, as an unindicted co-conspirator in its prosecution of the Holy Land Foundation and others for providing support to the terrorist group Hamas.
- The federal courts have now affirmed DOJ’s designation of CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator.
- [CAIR] was formed not by Muslim religious leaders throughout the country, but as an offshoot of the Islamic Association of Palestine (IAP). Incorporated in Texas, the IAP has close ties to Hamas and has trumpeted its support for terrorist activities.”
- In October 1998, the group demanded the removal of a Los Angeles billboard describing Osama bin Laden as “the sworn enemy,” finding this depiction “offensive to Muslims.”
To reinforce our position, we’d invite you to consider the following: CAIR promotes itself as an organization of “moderate Muslims.” CAIR protested that calling Osama bin Laden as our enemy was “offensive to Muslims.” Any questions?
As to the main point of this post, the fact that CAIR has published a hit list for would-be ISIS supporters and nut-job Muslims in general, you’ll find it at “Islamophobia.org” and no, we’ll not link to it, if you want to see it type it in your browser bar.
They’ve put together lists of individuals and organizations that they contend are “Islamophobic” and have a convenient link so you can report organizations or individuals who you think should be on their list. Here are some screenshots that will give you an idea of their content.
And our favorite…
They’ve got lots more people, many you will instantly recognize, and lots of organizations.
For starters, we want to challenge CAIR’s terminology. We would say that the individuals on their lists, and those who are like minded, are not “Islamophobic,” rather they are “IslamoRealists.”
As you’ve probably already figured out, based on our general comment about Muslims posted above, we’re upset we missed the list. We can tell you that we are absolutely not “Islamophobic” in the least. That implies fear of Islam. “Phobia” == “Fear” Interestingly enough, if you go to the definitions of “Islamophobia” you’ll discover that the politically correct crowd has taken control of the dictionaries. They’ve rewritten the clear meaning – fear of – and morphed it into “hatred of.” Nice job at Webster’s and Oxford.
We would classify ourselves, and those noted in CAIR’s little screed, to “IslamoRealists” because we hold a realistic view of Islam and Muslims. The ragheads have been butchering their “infidel” neighbors for 1,400 years. Their only respite has been when neighbors chose to pay bribes to the Imams (protection money) as outlined in the Koran (we know the “proper” spelling is with a “Q” but we’re spelling it this way in hopes we piss somebody off), or they get distracted into killing off other Muslim sects who aren’t pure enough, or they’re threatened in a real way with extinction.
Given that lying to “infidels” is a central tenet of their religion, founded, incidentally, by a pedophile – Mohammed was “married” to a nine year old girl – one would have to be a complete fool to believe anything a Muslim said about “peace.”
So, we’re realists. And, as realists, we believe our policy with regard to Muslims – all of them – is put up or die. If they indicate that they are at war with the west we should respond accordingly and the response should be overwhelming. The Rules of Engagement should be modified to a “no-civilians” rule, in other words, there are no civilians, every Muslim in a given area is the enemy. Men, women, and vile little future terrorist offspring.
So, bottom line, CAIR, you can take your list and stick it where only the genitals of your pet goat will find it.
Oh, and with respect to those we would refer to as “domestic enemies” we offer the following.
Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/10/cair-publishes-a-hit-list-for-jihadis/