Monday, September 8, 2014

America and Britain

America and Britain


Call me a few days ago a friend of Evajana that he had read more of my articles about stand against the policies of America and the British have agreed on the day we meet for Anaakecna in some of what I wrote in my articles has been meeting in the house of a friend of ours in the State of Baghdad apologized in the province of Baghdad and asked me to interpret for my writing and how to change thinking of writing articles and intermediate to debunk the new strategy of America and fight and told me you independent and you do not have a relationship with any group, why write these articles attacking American politics, and the British and make yourself in check Islamic groups that you yourself do not recognize nor reorientation nor politicization of religion has.
I told him, you know that I have nothing to do with any religious orientation or group, and you know I am a leftist, but I when I see my Atksm began sedition catch because Americans did and the British must be here to stand against them with a pen and not to kill, slaughter, car bombs that destroy and tear the country more and more.
I told him that leftists are stopping from the outset against the policies of America and the British despite the fact that Islamists are allied with the Americans to eliminate leftists but we leftists do not do as they did and did not ally ourselves with the capitalists to eliminate the Islamists because we are cleaner than this thinking and better able to stand against the current American capitalist the British.
It then asked me about my expectations, which will be the new offensive on Britain and America wanted to know how others will think, especially Iraqis in an attack on America and Britain if their country permanently divided.
I laughed a lot and I told him why do you want to know how others think he Sinfek not expect this of course I said that needy Write a report for a specific destination for other ideas or Iraqi militant groups and groups opposed to the occupation about how it will be an attack on America and Britain ........ ...
But I know the thinking went, and my friend and his faith in the American capitalist system did not discuss it, but I gave him my expectation so do not say I Me understands and is open to others.
I told him that I was expecting this time that the attack will not be by no chemical weapons or nuclear or even explosions, but will be different from all of these things and it would be very difficult to find any way to see the gardens and those who stand behind these attacks because the attacks will be hidden and non-virtual and will hit more than a million people in weeks without learning that the Government of the United States of America and the British what happens then.
Yes, the situation is serious, especially that there is congestion religious because of the line American policy toward the Middle East, I expect to be attack by people who will enter the United States and Britain visas official travel will not be carrying any weapons or chemicals Baamtathm will not have a relationship with the residents of the United States and Britain not to close or remote, they're in all densely populated areas in the bars and in the stadiums and anywhere where the number of population density great that they will be carrying something more dangerous, a virus for serious diseases can not be cured and begin the onset of symptoms after two weeks or more, which means the injury of more number of people with these diseases, which completed course of the disease during the month to spend on humans infected by without finding him any treatment and that the most dangerous thing because the holder of this virus will be the Giver of himself and his life in order to destroy the most number of people and would cause confusion great in the United States and Britain, it is a disaster can not be treated or resolved .
Stop Siddiqui moments, sipping tea, his hands shaking, which was heard and told me Malaml solve such dilemma and save Hola who will catch these diseases and viruses smiled to him and I said there is no solution, because everybody became wants to use the language of death to get political gains at the expense of has nothing to do with politics it the policy of the new terrorism planted by America to reap the fruit is heartbreaking I told him at the end of my meeting, I hope that does not happen this thing, but I expect that everyone will not give up on these options, because America used germ weapons and chemical against everyone, including innocent of any country was invaded, a when given to itself the right of this work has given in return for the right to do the same thing against them.
My friend thanked me and told me so much I wish I could see you okay and I replied I also wish I could see you okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment