Monday, August 25, 2014

why i quit twitter TWITTER HACKS YOU FOR OBAMA TWITTER WORKS FOR OBAMA I AM NOW SUEING TWITTER THANK YOU TWITTER CANT WAIT FOR MY MONEY


we are the targets for obama
they twitter works for obama and just like they did me they will do you too if i end up gone you know why
they had to shut my mouth because i am the only one with balls that went and posted my news i cnn abc cbs nbc
they had to shut me up
but just as they think they did they didnt i started a class action law suit against twitter for 500 million dollars
today they gave me the best news is when they sent me a email say in they couldnt prove my id really adter i gave them 5 forms of id
plus with the new emails i pulled up i never delete my emails even though they kept hacking me try in to destory my computers they suck obamas dick look i had the blue sceen 4 times in one day i am still standing
dont believe that BULL SHIT THAT IRS EMAILS BULL SHIT I CAN GO INTO ANY COMPUTER POP IN MY EMAILS AND PASS WORDS AND STILL HAVE ALL MY DATA DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKERS YES I AM MAD BUT IT IS ALL GOOD WITH THE MONEY I AM SUEING TWITTER FOR I WILL PAY AN ISLAND FOR ALL US CHRISTIANS AND JEWS YOU BETTER KNOW THE BIBLE TO GET ON MY ISLAND
OK PEOPLE I CANT WAIT FOR THAT MONEY WE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS WONT BE KILLED BECAUSE OF TWITTER WORKING FOR OBAMA AND TAKE IN ME OUT COOL THEY WILL PAY I WILL TAKE CHRISTIANS VETS MUST NO THE BIBLE
IF YOUR A LAWOR I FILED THE CASE HOPE I WIN THIS MONEY FAST

No comments:

Post a Comment