Wednesday, April 2, 2014

my email responce to rand paul GO TO HELL WITH YOUR MAN OBAMA

QUESS HE WONT SEND ME ANY MORE EMAILS FUCK THIS NATION THEY ALL IN IT I DONT TRUST ANY OF THEM
ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY

Rand Paul

Mar 31 (2 days ago)

to me

Dear charlene,

There are just hours remaining before the deadline for my end of quarter push.

And to submit the strongest fundraising report possible, I'd like to reach our goal of $300,000 by midnight.

Nearly 8,000 supporters have contributed to this grassroots show of force as my end of quarter push has zoomed past our initial goals.

That's amazing.

But finishing strong is just as crucial.

So if you haven't made a contribution, this is your last chance to send a message to President Obama and the elites in D.C. that you stand ready to fight and win in 2014.

http://www.rand-2016.org/EQP-d.aspx

Time is running out and all of Washington is waiting to judge the strength of my fundraising report.

charlene, you have always been one of my most loyal supporters so I hope you'll help me close my end of quarter push in the strongest fashion possible.

So please chip in a contribution before the midnight deadline and help me reach our goal of $300,000.

http://www.rand-2016.org/EQP-d.aspx

Thank you for all that you do,

Rand
+it is too late i dont even know why you are talking to me i quit it dont matter this bull shit about winning is dumb as are all of you
by the time you wake up obama will have terrorist setting o\ff bombs all over our nation the russian troops will be marching in our sts but you and all the other dumb asses will be arrested by obama
yourll all are so dumb
what happens when we go into marshall law obama singed excutevie order eebvne congress 6 months before they can do any thing about helping we the people
but you are all so dumb
he will arrest all of you this way no one will stop him
fuck this nation it is lost it is your faulth all you cared about is money get it from the muslim brotherhood i am sure yourll part of it
you stick up for obama and dont empeach him
fuck that shit
way to smart for this dumb ass bull shit
this nation is gone in till you fucked up mother fuckers get up off yopur asses this nation is islamic fuck you all
thanks for letting terrorist take over our nation
hope that money you sold us out for get your a good place in hell next to obama

 ALL YOU ALL CARE ABOUT IS THE MONEY THIS NATION IS GONE FUCK IT I QUIT DEPORT ME TO ISRAEL AT LEAST IF I AM GOING TO DIE FIGHTING MUSLIM TERRORIST IT WILL BE HELPING PEOPLE WHO DESEVE IT FUCK ALL YOU FUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment