Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bloomberg Boasts of Gun Control and Soda Ban: ‘I’ve Earned My Place In Heaven.’

Bloomberg Boasts of Gun Control and Soda Ban: ‘I’ve Earned My Place In Heaven.’

bloomberg-antonelli-smile-jpg
In a New York Times interview focused on his upcoming plans to take on the NRA and push gun control, it’s apparent just how highly former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg thinks of himself:
Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: “I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.”
Bloomberg is also remarkably confident about how he’s perceived across America, saying that everywhere he goes, people tell him that he’s “a rock star” and yell “out of cabs, ‘Hey, way to go!’”
In the end, none of us are in a place to judge what is or isn’t in Bloomberg’s heart. But when it comes to the principles of being a decent, humble person who puts others before oneself, the attitudes reflected in these statements simply do not fit the bill.

Donald Rumsfeld Says What We’re All Thinking in Letter to IRS

No comments:

Post a Comment