Sunday, March 16, 2014

Are Psychopaths Satan's Puppets A.K.A. Walking Demons?

Are Psychopaths Satan's Puppets A.K.A. Walking Demons?


I've been playing with this idea in my head for a while now. How can an individual created by God himself turn out to be so dreadfully consumed with evil? And when I say evil, I mean EVIL, not just little evil acts here and there; completely, utterly, wholly, consumed with pure evil. That previous sentence is a psychopath summed up in a few words. The idea that a fellow human being does not have a conscious and can view life as one big game in which they are 'God' in their eyes and everyone else comprises the mere chess pieces on this game board of life over which they have full control is absolutely mind-boggling and hard to even fathom.

WHAT GIVES THEM THIS IDEA? WHAT MAKES THEM THINK THIS WAY? I mean, research shows that they have faulty-wired brains in correspondence to "normal" individuals - we mere victims - but HOW in the world does that fault cause them to be so evil? I understand that 'God is love' and thus, if one cannot feel that, that one could argue that it could drive someone to go the opposite - towards evil - but I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I believe psychopaths cannot feel, but I don't think that it is due to a flaw in God's plan or his makeup of people. Cancer is something that unfortunately went wrong with God's beautiful creation. AIDS. DEFORMITIES. Those are ways in which God's beautiful creations have altered in unfortunate ways, but do they have to do with evil? No! Does having these conditions make you harm those around you and make you think life is but a game? No! Does having these conditions constitute evil acts, thinking, or lifestyle? No! Does it make you think like the Satan? No!

Even if one wanted to argue that mental illness was the power of evil forces in the world in conjunction with the mind, psychopathy is the only one in which it's almost as if Satan himself acts through human beings on this earth. Depression does not make someone be evil to others. Bipolarism does not always mean that person has a rage-filled side and it doesn't mean that they are purely evil or deceptive. Schizophrenia does not mean that someone does entirely evil acts; they might just have a hard time differentiating between reality and dreams. BUT, PSYCHOPATHY is pure EVIL. There is nothing innocent about Anti-Social Personality Disorder/Narcissism/Sociopaths/Psychopaths. Everything they do is purely for personal gain and to harm others.

I strongly believe that anyone who has the "faulty-wired" brain of a psychopath is indeed possessed by Satan. Even good people who believe in God can sin, manipulate others, deceive, and hurt others intentionally, but they know they've done wrong deep in their heart because they are a child of God, created by him. A faulty wire in the brain does not cause one to not feel the moral obligation of right and wrong, good and bad, or the connection to our maker above deep in the soul. It is something much more than that. I think that psychopaths are individuals who have been compromised by Satan and act as his puppets. And, I'm not sure if these people are fully aware or not of their connection to him, but I would like to believe that they opened the door somehow, whether it be through evil acts, thoughts, or witchcraft. It has to be something of that nature. Like I told my ex-psycho, "Trying to destroy good people sounds like something he [Satan] would have on his to-do planner, does it not?"

Satan wants to destroy all things holy. He went against God and thought he was better - sounds like he has a bit of a psychopathic problem and hey, who knows, maybe it all started with him - and now, since he is doomed to a fate worse than death - burning alive for all eternity - he wants to bring ALL THE PEOPLE he can with him. Starting to sound familiar with the mindset of a psychopath? They want to make everyone as empty and miserable as them! And, what better target than GOOD, GOD-FEARING, GOOD-HEARTED PEOPLE? Taking things holy and tarnishing them with his evil makes Satan happy. That means more points for him, or so he thinks. I'm sure, to him, that is the greatest accomplishment. It is the ultimate battle between good and evil. And, what better way to fight it than to invade some of God's creations on earth - or possess them enough - to torture and target those on the side of God, firsthand? The psychopath's way of thinking and actions are so close to those of Satan, it's scary to think about. And, if one were to take into account the final battle of Armageddon and scripture that tells us that things are going to get REALLY BAD and EVIL WILL CONSUME THE EARTH near the end of time, why not believe that Satan possesses those who are psychopaths? He has already invaded everything else holy in this world. Heck, he can even invade our thoughts. What keeps him from taking over individuals completely? Especially if they listen to his little voice in the back of their head?

God can only help those that want help. He gave us the choice over good and evil. If psychopaths are those that have forever turned their back to God and good, then perhaps it is why they are not able to reverse this or change for the better. They are so consumed with evil, there is no turning back. There is no good, not even a shred, to keep that hope alive. God gave us free will and he cannot completely control all of his creation, thus it stands to reason that the battle of good versus evil is on this very earth and that even our brethren made from the same dust as us can turn to evil, the dark side, in this treacherous war. And, perhaps, since science and religion have never coincided very well, psychopaths are dubbed 'mental' because we do not fully comprehend or understand the spiritual realm around us, or the presence of good and evil beyond our own conscious or minds. Perhaps psychopaths are Satan's Army for the end of time.


Side note: My ex-psycho tried to make me believe he was a fallen angel, saying he had been around for a very long time and was sentenced to 1,000 lifetimes on this earth, to eventually burn in hell when God came back and cast Satan and his evil-doers into the Lake of Fire. He said he had always been a white male and could remember things from time-to-time, from past lives. He said that when his 'body' died that his 'spirit' would leave the body and search for another body somewhere. The body he's in, according to him, was an infant who was born dead - and he claims he was - and he jumped into the body. He said that he could see good and bad spirits around him at all times and though he was bad, but not evil - he said that he was bad, but refused to do Satan's work - the good and bad spirits left him alone. He said he was a lone wolf and neutral. And, that the only way he could reach heaven - though damned for eternity - was to find "true love" and experience the love of Christ and when he had done so, he could stay in the same body and would reach heaven and judgment like all of us. He also claimed to have eyes that went black and could make things move and tele-port mentally. (I know, this is sounding ridiculous. Haha.)

It always creeped me out when he knew stuff and was almost psychic. He said "hell is on earth" and that when he started remembering things from past lives it was the worst thing and painful. Blah, blah, blah. I was terrified and believed him. And, he told me that I had to tell him whether I believed him or not and I refused - for fear that doing so was the equivalent of inviting his evil self to consume me...I read a lot into fallen angels and demons around that time - which infuriated him. I guess my point is that WHAT IF he was sort of TELLING THE TRUTH? What if he is an evil spirit that has possessed the body of my ex at an early age? (Though the part about finding love was just to try to win me over, obviously, if that was the case.) (He told me that the movie "Insidious" would explain what happened to him...in the movie a little boy is possessed by spirits at a young age). (He also said, "Think about it. I'm charming, spell-binding, have dark eyes, you don't know why you love me, I'm elusive, and untraceable." And, has said, "For you to be so smart, you are so dumb. I've been giving you hints all along. I have a secret that you'll find out if you ever get close enough to me.") Or, perhaps, it is JUST A LAME SCHEME by my ex to instill fear, intrigue, and to throw my mind for a loop (I couldn't sleep good after that, for sure)?

Either way, I just don't think that psychopathy is an illness. I believe it the presence of immense evil or possession, whether the person makes the decision to manipulate, lie, cheat, hurt, destroy others themselves or is persuaded. Perhaps that is why they are so persuasive. They are Satan or of Satan - someone who is the master of manipulation and deception that led many to sin in heaven and be thrown out - and are a strong temptation and thus, to say no or to get away is a big win for good and God. Just a thought.

I'll leave you with a quote from conversation with the ex-psycho right towards the end.

Me: "Why do you think I'm so hesitant to be your girlfriend again? You've said yourself that you're the master of deception. I see your true colors."

Him: "Like the devil. Lol. And, my colors are red, white, and blue."


Disclaimer: This is written from a Christianity standpoint on religion and everything in this was not meant to hurt or offend anyone. I respect all viewpoints, but wrote from my own beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment