Sunday, February 2, 2014


Rand Paul
Feb 1 (1 day ago)

to me
header

Dear charlene,

In the wake of President Obama's State of the Union, many of my colleagues think now is the time to extend an olive branch to President Obama.

But watching President Obama threaten to override Congress with his "pen and phone" and impose his disastrous agenda has made it clear now is the time to stand and fight.

I hope you'll take a few moments to watch my State of the Union response where I explain how our conservative values of lower taxes, limited government and eliminating regulation will lay the groundwork for a more prosperous future for all Americans.

Click to watch

You see, President Obama is trying to bully Congress.  

He's demanding immigration reform without real border security, new gun control and job-killing regulations in response to so-called "climate change."

This is the failed path we've followed for the last 5 years, and doubling down is the wrong response.

It's the height of arrogance for President Obama to claim that if Congress won’t act, he will.

So I hope I can count on you to watch my State of the Union response video.  If you've already seen my rebuttal, please forward this email to your friends and family.

In Liberty,
sig

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. After you watch my speech, please chip in a contribution so I can continue to help lead the fight in the Senate against President Obama's big government agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment