Friday, January 31, 2014

O'Reilly Previews His Obama Interview: 'I Will Interrupt If I Have To'

O'Reilly Previews His Obama Interview: 'I Will Interrupt If I Have To'

Bill O’Reilly gave Megyn Kelly a preview of his upcoming interview with President Obama.
The interview will air live during this Sunday’s FOX Super Bowl pregame show around 4:30p ET. On Monday, portions you didn’t see will air on The O’Reilly Factor at 8/11p ET on Fox News Channel.
“Even for Bill O’Reilly, it’s a big deal,” Kelly said. “Are you a little nervous?”
He responded that he simply doesn't get nervous in general.
“I'm just not a nervous guy. ... I know what I want to do, and I know the questions that I’m going to ask. Not all of them, still formulating, but I know where I want to go. The biggest difficulty will be time.”
He said he's not sure yet how much time he'll be allotted. “It’s like a boxing match,” O'Reilly said. “You look at him and you go, okay, bell’s going to ring. Let’s go.”

Bill O’Reilly: President Obama Must Find a Way to Work With Congress

It will be his third interview with President Obama, but this time, he said the questions will be less philosophical.
O’Reilly said, “He has a five-year record and I want to clear up a lot of things that are confusing.”
The Factor host said his questions will be very precise, but added, “I will interrupt the president. I did last time and I will again if I have to.”
People are already writing letters to the president with tips on how to handle O’Reilly during the interview. Kelly asked O’Reilly if he wants to be liked by the president.
“I want him to respect the work that we do. But 'like' me? No one likes me, why should he be different?” he quipped.
There will be one question from a Factor viewer, which O’Reilly has already selected.
Tune in to The O’Reilly Factor, tonight at 8/11p ET for more on the highly anticipated interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment