Monday, January 27, 2014

Hillary Clinton: I haven't driven a car since 1996

Hillary Clinton: I haven't driven a car since 1996

FILE: June 12, 2012: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the State Department, in Washington, D.C.AP
Hillary Clinton hasn't gotten behind the wheel in a long, long time.
The former first lady and potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidate, who has had drivers for much of her three decades in public life, said Monday that she hasn't driven a car since 1996. Clinton made the confession at the National Automobile Dealers Association meeting in New Orleans.
“The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996,” the 66-year-old Clinton told the audience. “And I remember it very well, and so does the Secret Service, which is why I haven’t driven since then.”
Clinton also revealed: “I’ve always enjoyed stories about cars and adventure. And I have to confess that one of the greatest disappointments about my public life is that I cannot drive anymore. And my husband thinks that’s a blessing. But he’s the one who should talk.”
While Clinton was being frank with her audience, the moment could easily become the stuff of Republican ads should she choose to run in 2016. Mitt Romney was hammered in 2012 for allegedly "out of touch" comments, including one where he said he doesn't follow NASCAR closely, but has "great friends who are NASCAR team owners."

1 comment:

  1. i dont know why not just think how many people she can kill with her behind the wheel of a car and get away with it plus you get to watch them die right before your eyes we know she loves snuff films she watch them gang rape chros stevens for 7 hours this way she can jack off on them when they are dieing

    ReplyDelete