Sunday, December 29, 2013

Fifty seven and a half percent of Americans are terrorists

 
Picture
So here we meet again, thank you for that. Before I begin please look left <<< You see I claim not to have all the answers, in fact none of my points may be valid at all. I am only one man, with one set of circumstances, simple education and very few years of being awake and active, you may find me offensive an ignorant at times.
    OK now that I have negated the need to take any responsibility for my statements, lets prove the headline. We could debate the official date of the start of this nation, some see July 4, 1776 as the start of the nation although this was only our "Declaration of Independence" Some will argue that the beginning was the end of the "Revolutionary war" in 1783. I could care less actually! The first date that I want you to remember and the "First Strike" in my thesis, is 1873. The "Panic of 1873" was a financial crisis that triggered a depression in Europe and the United States that lasted from 1873 until 1879. This is the first collapse of 3 during the system that currently exists. Hopefully your following me, the "Second Strike" should not confuse any of you, some may remember it well. My, and your second strike is "The Great Depression" of the 1930's. Same system, second failure. Now here we are, ,just one strike away from out. Our third strike is now, current day, yesterday as well! Again same system, same complete failure. I say its a failure knowing that they haven't said it on the television so you have not considered it as fact, let me show that is. As I am writing this post, according to the U.S. Debt Clock , every citizen owes $189,714, that my friend is undeniably a failed system and our final strike.
                     And so here we are to connect what you just learned to the title of this post. The system has clearly failed three times, we will never vote our way out of this, the system needs to be replaced. The amount of death that occurs because of this failed system is equal to terrorism. Taking part in another election is to take part in terrorism. According to Wikipedia the voter turn out in U.S. elections for 2012 was 57 1/2% now you see my point I hope.

      Well OK Mr. Statistics whats your answer

Picture
These are my 3 sons who I raise solo. I work close to full time and spend 60 hours or more per week in my activism. If you can help support/expand my efforts just click the photo.


Before I tell you what I think please refer back to the beginning of the post..........OK your back and you know that I don't claim to know crap. My thesis is simple, we are individual states with diverse needs and opinions, as well as equal rights to govern ourselves. I believe we must, as states come together on issues that effect us all, my question is how would one man ever be able to fathom the needs of all? I firmly believe that the governors should run this country as well as their own states. My reasoning is that if anything needed be ruled on that would effect all of us, the governors should be the deciding vote.
This would, in my opinion, do 3 things: FIRST power would be restored to the people who would vote for their governor and have power to impeach if the elected governor were voting against the will of the home state on federal issues. SECOND: to ever pass a law that effected a whole nation you would need 50 people to agree,. Getting 50 people to agree would always take awhile allowing time for action if foul play were suspected. THIRD: Because of each governors need to be in his or her home state and because of the internet, we would not need Washington DC. I know a lot of revenue would be generated if DC were a museum and I also know the savings by not paying the terrorist there now.
         I very much hope you will consider what i have presented and be bold in the coming days. I encourage all to petition their governors if you agree with my thesis. If you would like to network on this issue please CONTACT ME

Picture In closing I want you to consider one more very important but hidden issue, our standing among the nations. We have become a bloodthirsty, glutinous whore of a nation and many despise us for the actions of our leaders. With the information age we know of the atrocities here and abroad, if we do nothing, we are guilty of many crimes. We as a nation of people from all nations must make a clear statement to the world that we will manage our country and not tolerate terrorist regimes to kill our brothers and sisters for the resources they have. I love you all, please help me make a change by sharing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment