Wednesday, October 30, 2013

thank you google so much

thank you so much
i am not a spammer
and i have not made one penny off of my blog
and if i was a black hater dont you think i wouldnt be fighting to get my blog back
you have to think about what i post
i post alot avout what is going on in our government
and obama so of course i get hackers and trolls
and i do post about hacking just only to help people showing them how hackers hack you and how to protect your self
i am so sorry if you think i am a spammer
but you know ever cents i been posting i do post a lot
and i dont even post a 3td of what i get ib
this is the 4 time these hackers hacked me i hope you can see that
see i know about usb ports and key logging so i try never to sigh out of my page  thank you so much for believeing in me thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment