Tuesday, July 16, 2013

THE HUSEIN OBAMA CABAL.

THE HUSEIN OBAMA CABAL.. ALONG WITH THE STATE RUN ALPHABET SOUP MEDIA ARE HELPING TO SET RACE RELATIONS BACK 50 YEARS ! SHAME ON THEM AND NOW THERE IS NO TURNING BACK!
Never in my lifetime.. have I seen such sustained divisiveness... conducted from the top down.
This evil Cabal has planned to destroy America and are using every tool at their disposal to make this happen.
I have never despised Blacks as I have, since Obama took Office. I have always had black friends and associates and some of my trusted buddies were my black Marine Operators.
BUT NOW... although I still retain many old friendships.. I am averse to making new black acquaintances. I bite my tongue when I am around them in public places and distrust their motives.
Most of the black public figures like entertainers.. are crude, rude, obnoxious and anti all my values. Most black politicians are one dimensional in their outlook. "Obama's skin is colored like mine ...so I will go along with his point of view" Never mind that he is half WHITE part ARAB and 100% Pure evil for America!
Yes.. there are a few brave black heroes in our midst... but they are few and far between in my opinion. They need to speak out VERY LOUDLY and more Often.
Shame on the Administration and the Politicians and Black Leaders and the State Run Media who have goaded us all into this division. They may think that this new "empowerment" derived from having Obama and his Cabal in power is forever. It is not.
I am fearful and sorry for what is coming... and its not going to be pretty. Blacks are only 12% of the population. They seemed to have forgotten that.
BLOWBACK IS ALWAYS AN UNFORGIVING BITCH !

No comments:

Post a Comment