Saturday, July 6, 2013

I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE..

I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE...
> I need a Permit to Protest.
> I need to Request, then hopefully Gain Approval in order to travel to another country.
> ALL of My Communications are Subject to 24/7 Monitoring, Analysis & Archival.
> Though I have no criminal record, and am a proud former U.S Marine -- be I a Pedestrian, or in a motor vehicle, I can be stopped at any time on a Warrantless Search of my vehicle, or of my bag -- and without any justifiable cause.
> Near where I live, in both Penn & Grand Central Stations -- Members of our Military, in relative ubuiquity -- Patrol with sub-machine guns at-the-ready.
> And if I Expose any Wrongdoing by and within our Government -- I can be prosecuted as a "Traitor".
The country of which I write, of course, is the United States of America (But most of you hopefully knew that from the very top) -- and all of the fore-mentioned, above, just scratches the surface and will continue to ever-so-gradually get worse.
So, what is YOUR Definition of "Civil Liberties"???

No comments:

Post a Comment