Monday, April 29, 2013

Dr. Taitz, Esq. has no means of checking the veracity of all the claims and allegations in the articles.

Please, contact Sheriff Joyce in ME, he is willing to consider the evidence. Better yet, schedule an appointment and bring all of the E-Verify, SSNVS reports, Affidavits of Stephan Jeffrey Coffman, Sheriff Arpaio and so on. Demand that he file a criminal complaint with the DA and AG against Obama and his accomplices for elections fraud in his county in ME. We need these criminal complaints from sheriffs in every county in the U.S.

Posted on | April 29, 2013 | No Comments

Thompson – Sheriff Joyce

Inbox
x
Ken Thompson
7:04 AM (4 minutes ago)


to me, orlytaitz, Cindy, Bill, Tina
Good morning Orly,

I talked to my local County Sheriff, Kevin Joyce, this morning.   He expressed a willingness to look at the evidence.  I am not sure how far he will  go with it.

I encouraged him to take an email copy but he insists on a printed copy.  Please tell me the best approach for delivering the most effective printed copy to him.  His contact information is:
Sheriff Kevin J. Joyce
36 County Way
Portland, ME 04102
Kevin J. Joyce
(800) 266-1444

Sheriff Joyce wanted the information by the end of the week.   He was very concerned with the quality of the evidence.
Please respond as soon as possible so I can meet my obligations to the Sheriff.
I continue to talk with my Congressman’s aids without a lot of forward movement.

Have a great day.
Best regards,
Ken Thompson
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment