Friday, March 29, 2013

50 year old Navy Veteran Detained for Evaluation, Gun Permit and Firearms Confiscated

The Daily Sheeple
www.TheDailySheeple.com
March 28th, 2013
Reader Views: 5,022
Red Alert: "POLICE Disarming Citizens BY FORCE in Connecticut NOW! Part ...: http://youtu.be/OiNssRLKuBU via @youtube
From David:
My name is David A Schmecker. If possible I’d like to get my story known to as many people as possible.
To make this as brief as possible I live in Connecticut and I’m 50 years old and I’m an honorably discharged disabled NAVY veteran. I don’t have a psychiatric past or a criminal past.
Feb 5th 2013 my veterans hospital primary care doctor called my home and heard a message on my answering machine he said sounded peculiar and the VA contacted the local police to perform a wellness check.
The police came to my home and without any justification whatsoever, hauled me away for a psychiatric evaluation to a local hospital. I submitted to their forceful insistence under duress and fear of arrest or worse. I wasn’t arrested and no crime was committed nor any threats made to myself or others.
They confiscated my guns and pistol permit. I was released two days later from the evaluation on my on recognizance I have since attempted to use the courts and attorneys to fight the revocation of my pistol permit. Then on top of everything else, the bills from the short stay at the hospital and ems bills they billed me and what I had to pay the attorney adds up to a large amount of money.
I’m just a nobody so there is obviously a campaign orchestrated to disarm law abiding citizens and the Veterans Administration has found a loophole in the system to do it. Because I’m a nobody they feel empowered to be able to do this to me.
I must be the tip of the ice burg of this campaign and they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with and with whom. They have messed with my life and my rights. If I wasn’t hurt I could just walk away from the VA but I utilize their benefit for all of my healthcare needs. I am very concerned about where this country is headed.
David’s Contact Info: diamondznrust@att.net
Check out SurviveAndThrive.TV for more information!
http://surviveandthrive.tv
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

Contributed by The Daily Sheeple of www.TheDailySheeple.com.
This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.TheDailySheeple.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment