Tuesday, February 26, 2013

[HELLO ANOYMOUS ] THIS IS THE WOMAN TRY IN TO STOP OBAMA WE MUST ALL PROTECT HER IN THIS WAR WITH OBAMA SO WE CAN GET OUR FREEDOM BACK ANY ONE WHO HACKS HER I WILL TAKE DOWN

10 times more people read this site than a couple of sites of Obama operatives attacking me, so I no longer bother looking at those sites

Posted on | February 25, 2013 | 4 Comments
There are a couple of websites of Obama operatives who spent the last 4 years attacking me. I looked at the traffic, percentage of population visiting my site and a couple of Orly bashing sites. I saw that for every Obama zombie visiting those sites, there are 10 people reading my site, 10 times more traffic. So, I no longer look at those sites. They became so insignificant, so few people ever go there that it is not worth my time to even bother paying attention.

1 comment: