Sunday, February 10, 2013

Department of Homeland Security Officer (another one) sounds off and shows off the first Oath Keeper tattoo


"Well, I broke down and got my first tattoo."

I should have written you sooner, but I am DHS and consider myself an Oath Keeper. I go to work wearing what I have only half-jokingly called The Evil Eagle of DHS. I took an oath to defend our Constitution and shall do so. There were a few looks when I added emphasis to the words and domestic!
It seems odd that after taking that oath for my job, that my boss can now view me as a terrorist for taking said oath. All this, while it is my job to protect The People from a 'terrorist threat.'
Yes, we do need to be inside the system. You would be surprised how many seem to be waking up.
Thanks for your reasoned support.

As for being anonymous, I have had enough of that. What shall they do to me? They can fire me under false pretenses and open themselves up to litigation.

Actions like those against Mr. Bierfeldt in St. Louis disgusted me to the point of physical nausea. I almost turned in my resignation over that, but I am at a point of desperately needing the benefits for family at this time. I did write Mr. B. in his defense. I let him know his rights and how the idiots that harassed him did their jobs wrong and defiled their oaths. Sadly he never corresponded in kind with either a thanks, nor an expletive. I hope he does not think everyone with a badge is a jackbooted thug.
I may have become as decadent and bloated as the system, but my mind is sharp and my heart is still true. I know the difference between 'legal' and lawful orders. I know that one day I may be asked to follow orders that are a direct violation of our Constitution. I have an idea where that line in the sand is. I will not oblige those that would give such orders.
There are those that would twist definitions to call an ordinary, law-abiding Citizen, a terrorist. To those people, I shall call them out as nothing less than traitors.
So yes, you may count me in and use my name and correspondence.

No comments:

Post a Comment